Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Whole Lotta Nothing!
A pretty uneventful day in the Keton house today. We slept in until about 9:00 this morning; that almost never happens (except for Matt who usually gets up around 5:00 am to watch his favorite show)! Because the weather was so nice today, I decided to take the boys to the park. I remembered that my mom was keeping the girls today, so I called to see if they wanted to go too. However, I not only got to take these 5, I also got to take along Will (my nephew), as well. Mom was keeping Anna, Lill, Will and Andrew today. Yes, that's right, I took 6 kids to the park. Who does that? The kids were great and they really enjoyed playing together. Afterwards, we came home and took naps, yeah! This evening, I went to bootcamp and then met the others at the ball park for Ben's t-ball game. I told the kids that if they could keep me "happy" during the game (by behaving), that I would take them to get Happy Meals after the game. They obliged, and we all had Micky D's for dinner. Wonder what Cornelius (bootcamp coach) would think about that!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You know, it's Monday night, and you haven't posted since last Tuesday! You are almost a week behind! That's just unacceptable!!!! Keep up girl!!!
Post a Comment