Wednesday, June 4, 2008

All Work, No Play ...mostly

Tuesday was "all business" for the family. I had an early meeting for work and the boys stayed with Nana and the girls. Though I got home by lunch time, I still had to work quite a while from home. The boys were great about it though, and no one even argued when they had to wait a while for a turn on the computer (which is where I was working). We did squeeze in some good ol book time (Owen loves the book What I Do Best), exercise class, and of course, the family bike ride (minus Matt). I promised them that I would take them swimming today, but the way the wind is blowing, maybe we should go fly a kite!! Oops, change of plans. The phone just rang and it looks like Chris wants to go to Little Rock to shop for a new fishing boat. But it's for the children, of course. As Matthew would say, "Mom, I detect sarcasm in your voice." We'll see......

No comments: