As of last week, I had never even read a blog, much less considered writing one of my own. However, a friend recently invited me to visit her new blog site and I was immediately intrigued. In fact, I found myself reading blogs of people that I have never even met! You see, for me at least, people are interesting. I love to read/watch about everyday people doing ordinary things. This may explain my addiction to reality television (my "dirty" little secret)! Though I can't imagine why anyone would be interested in anything that goes on in mine and my family's lives (and possibly no one will be), I am going to strike out into totally uncharted territory and begin this blogging process. So, with this in mind, who wants to come along for the ride?!
Love to all,
Julie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment