Thursday, June 26, 2008

Busy Little Bee

The past few days have been a whirl wind at the Keton house. Last Thursday, we went to the lake and stayed until Saturday night. We came home for church on Sunday, as it was the last day for our preacher, Brother Roger. We will really miss him! I spent most of Monday on the phone or the computer, doing work for school. That evening I had exercise class and then off to the ball partk for Ben's t-ball game! Tuesday and Wednesday were even busier. Chandra and I had to got to Little Rock for workshops both days. We shortly avoided the major accident that took place that morning outside of Newport, but we had to detour and ended up getting to our meeting a few minutes late. Good thing we left an hour early! (too bad we didn't get to stop somewhere good for lunch like we wanted) After Tuesdays workshop, we drove back to Newport and I went to exercise class and then met the family at the ballpark for Ben's last game. They won the tournament and the league!! Go Cardinals! On Wednesday, we thought the meeting began at 9:00, but it actually began a little earlier! Again, we thought we were leaving on time, but were still a few minutes late! When we came home, I got back in the truck with the family and headed back to Newport for Ben's t-ball swimming party. The kids had a ball and the parents did too. I am tired just remembering everything! This morning I'm headed to school to interview a teacher for preschool. Then tonight (after bootcamp), we are headed back to the lake. I do want to share a funny thing that Matt and Owen did the other night in the car. They were both sitting in the back seat and Owen was bothering Matt, as usual. He grabbed Matt's glasses, to which Matthew yelled, "Owen, you have crossed a line!" Owen replied, "I don't see a line." and then Matthew said in a very annoyed, big brother voice, "Owen, it's just a figure of speech!" Hey, somebody has to keep the kid in line!! Until next time (probably not tomorrow!)...

No comments: