Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Branson or Bust!

We are getting ready for a long holiday. First, we are headed to the lake for a fourth of July celebration with the entire King and Keton clans. Then, on Monday, we are headed to Branson (along with Candy, Ralph and the girls). We have never taken the boys to Branson (Chris doesn't enjoy long car rides with the kids), so this will be a new experience for us. On Monday, we are going to see the Kirby VanBurch Magic show. Our boys love magic (Matthew puts on a pretty good amataur show) so we hope this will be a big hit (Chris really likes magic too and is looking forward to the show). Tuesday, we will be celebrating Anna Grace's birthday and visiting White Water. I know the kids will love this as they are all water babies! Wednesday, we are off to Silver Dollar City for some more family fun. We will end the trip on Thursday with a visit to the Bass Pro Shop (I do live with 4 boys, you know). If we have any time (and $) left, we are going to try to work in the Dinosaur Museum. The boys LOVE dinosaurs (Matthew can give you specific details abot several different species), so I hope it works out. Wish us luck, as we are not used to being cooped up together for such a long period of time (O.K., I am, but Chris isn't)! Therefore (Chandra), I won't be posting for a few days. I'll hopefully have some stories and pictures to share when we return. Until then...

2 comments:

CBoyd said...

I hope you guys have a good trip. Be careful! Happy 4th of July! We expect an update with pics when you get back. LOL!

Chandra said...

I'll give you a break, but just this once! LOL! Hope you have an awesome vacation! Enjoy it for me too! Hope you return with some great stories to tell!!