Wednesday, July 23, 2008

California Dreamin'

Well, Matt and the grandparents arrived home late Tuesday afternoon and all were well. Matt seemed really glad to be home and we were certainly glad to have him home. He gave out lots of hugs and even a few kisses (really, he did) and he brought "surprises" for his brothers. In fact, he asked them to hide in the bedroom until he could get the gifts out and ready. He didn't want to ruin the surprise!! Owen was so excited about his gift that he just kept giving Matt hugs and saying, "Mommy, Mattchew got me a surprise in Califordna!" Ben, believe it or not, was even satisfied with his gift (he usually wants what the other person has, even if he picks it out himself). Matt, as I mentioned earlier, bought himself several gifts, but was nice enough (at least for now) to share with his brothers. We'll see how long the generosity lasts!! He told us a little about his trip, but he was really anxious to get upstairs and "introduce his new toys to his toy family". I swear, that is what he said!! That boy really enjoys his play time! We don't have much else on the agenda for the next few days other than haircuts (always a favorite of mine - yes, sarcasm again) and going to the lake. Oh, let's not forget exercise class, I wouldn't want Cornelius to feel neglected!!

2 comments:

Chandra said...

I love the pictures and the new look! I'm so glad that Matt had a great time and they are all home safely! What a sweet brother to bring home "surprises" for Ben and Owen!

Tiffany Runyan Garrison said...

The Robinson's have a son that is about 8. Last night he was outlining the newest plot for a Ninja Turtle videos game. I couldn't help but think of Matt