Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Well, Monday Tuesday and today have passed in a blur. Monday began with work/school for all and then on to boot camp for me after work. The boys went home with Chris (along with cousin Will) for some play time. After my exercise class, I rushed home to help with homework and dinner prep. As if this wasn't enough for one day, after dinner cleanup, Ben and I had to be back at the school at 7:30 pm for ball practice. I really enjoyed this time with Ben and the other boys. About 15 years ago, I actually coached girls pee-wee basketball. It was something I always enjoyed, and probably one of the reasons I became a teacher. Well, Monday night was no different! We had a great practice of fundamentals and I think everyone had a good time. There are 8 boys on the team, including Ben. Tomorrow night we have our second practice and we are going to TRY to do some full court practice, as our first game is next week!!! (Yes, we only get two practices before the first game!). Matt has been bogged down with homework this week-every night takes at least 2 hours. In my humble opinion, this is too much. The worst part is, it is getting harder and harder. Chris and I even have some trouble with a few things. I really feel for those kids that don't have much help at home! Owen is doing great! He loves preschool. He likes to "go see my friends". He just enjoys life to the fullest. Ahh, to be three again! Well, I must go now. I need to prepare dinner for the family-Chris and Matt have cubscouts at 6:00!!! Until tomorrow...

No comments: